|Experience: 2 – 5 Years
||Location: Head Office – Sharjah
|Education: Bachelors Degree
||Industry Type: Electrical
||Functional Area: Administration
|Posted Date: April 10, 2012
Desired Candidate Profile
The successful candidate will have several years of experience in a similar role/ position with extensive office administration and correspondence experience. Effective communication skills are a must, as this candidate will be in direct contact with clients on a regular basis.
- Provide administrative support to the management.
- Screen telephone calls.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- File correspondence and other records like equipment manuals, software etc.
- Prepare various formats & reports for as per technical requirements.
- Maintain record of existing & new customers for follow up and business promotions.
- Maintain record of employee’s visas, labor cards, vehicle registration for timely renewals.
- Maintain record of all testing equipment’s calibration expiration dates.
- Coordinate with the technical dept. for record keeping of maintenance history of various equipments.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems, maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments, organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material, set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures, collate information and maintain databases.
- Liaison with internal & external contacts and coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Handle clients’ queries & redress their grievances.
- Provide any other office assistance as and when required.
Suitable candidate is expected to have:
- Active, ambitious and having team spirit.
- Self-dependent and able to take right decisions and meet deadlines.
- Hard worker and willing to work under pressure and challenges.
- Fluent in English language, reading and writing.
- knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
- Preferably having UAE driving license.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
Preference will be given to candidates having prior UAE experience in a similar role/ position.
Please forward your CV to [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance however only those individuals qualified will be contacted.